7 Easy Way To Save Money At Starbucks
Starbucks maintains approximately 30,000 locations worldwide. It offers an assortment of tempting beverages, snacks, breakfast foods, and desserts. These quick tips can help you enjoy such items without overspending:
1. To save 10 cents, remember to bring a reusable mug. This may not seem like much cash, but it adds up to $26 if you visit the restaurant every weekday for a year.
2. Sign up for the Starbucks Rewards program. You will earn “stars” when you spend money; customers can exchange these credits for free products. The program also provides complimentary drink refills.
3. If you use a Starbucks credit or prepaid debit card, you’ll receive extra stars when you purchase goods at almost any store or restaurant. The retailer only needs to accept Visa cards.
4. Learn about special deals with the help of the company’s mobile app. An alternative is to log into your account on its website and subscribe to the email newsletter under “contact info” in “settings.”
5. Do you visit a Starbucks cafe in a Target store? If so, you could save 5 percent by paying with a Target REDcard. This credit card also provides equivalent discounts on most store merchandise.
6. The Barnes & Noble Cafe uses Starbucks coffee and offers a similar menu. If you buy products in the book store, the cashier might give you a coupon that you can redeem at this eatery.
7. You could receive a more substantial discount by becoming an employee. Starbucks reduces its prices by 30 percent when staff members order food or drinks.
Basically, you can spend less money at Starbucks if you use its loyalty program or certain credit cards. Reusable mugs provide the simplest way to gain a small discount, and they help conserve natural resources.